The next holiday everyone is prepping for is the New Year, and if you’re still on the lookout for a dish to serve that is easy and for everyone, why not try Andi Eigenmann’s chocolate cake recipe which you can turn to cake for bigger servings or cupcake if you want it small and treat for the kids.
Andi shared the recipe back on Ellie’s 9th birthday wherein she shared how this cake recipe is a more classic chocolate version compared to Lilo’s healthy smash cake.
Here’s the recipe:
1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp vegan butter
1 egg/chia egg
1. Melt coconut cream and dark chocolate together
2. Cool and then beat ’til fluffy.
1. Mix dry ingredients
2. Into another bowl, beat wet ingredients
3. Add in dry ingredients to the wet ingredients bowl and beat again until combined and bake!
An example of the cupcake version of this chocolate cake is Andi’s gender reveal cupcakes. She shared how to make these mini version here:
Now if you’re decided to make the cake version of this delicious sweet treat, follow how Andi Eigenmann made it here:
Let us know how this recipe turned out for you in the comments below:
Check out other stories about Andi:
- Andi Eigenmann Gets Teary Eyed Realizing Ellie is Already a Big Girl
- Andi Eigenmann Made Ellie’s Birthday Party Activity The Giveaway Too!
- Andi Eigenmann’s Guilt-Free Cake Recipe is a Life Saver This Noche Buena