We all know Julia Barretto serves looks when it comes to red carpet events and magazine photoshoots, but if you follow her on Instagram, you would find yourself at awe with how much this natural beauty shines even during quarantine.
Here are a few fashion tips you can take from Julia’s Instagram looks:
- While the ball gowns may be a bit too much for a quarantine look, there is no rule that says you can’t take your dresses out for a spin. Just like how Julia channels her feminine side with this puff-sleeved midi dress at home. Perfect for taking cutesy mirror selfies for the ‘gram!
- Known to be a feisty girl who speaks her mind, Julia does not let anyone or anything rain on her parade – and that includes days when she wants to look stylish while running some errands. Here’s her laidback but stylish outfit for getting things done.
- Accentuate your features by going au naturale. Hair care during this quarantine is essential, and Julia knows exactly how to achieve and flaunt those gorgeous waves. Extra style points for that dainty white dress.
View this post on Instagram
Loving the new @palmoliveph Bloom shampoo which comes with a matching fragrance hair mist! Definitely keeps my hair fresh and fragrant all day no matter what I’m up to. 🌼 Grab this limited edition pack in your nearest Robinsons Supermarket or Watsons! GIVEAWAY ALERT! I’m randomly selecting 5 lucky winners who’ll receive their very own Palmolive Naturals Bloom products. 💛 Post an IG story using the #palmolivebloom GIPHY stickers and let us know which variant you think you’ll like more! Don’t forget to tag me (@juliabarretto) plus @palmoliveph and hashtag #PALMOLIVExMAINE so we can check out your post. Wait for our message so we can send over your prize!
- Some days we all need a bit of glam and we all know Julia is a pro at this. Here, she sports an Ariana Grande-esque high ponytail, which is always adds that extra oomph to any outfit.
- And of course, what’s quarantine fashion if you can’t feel stylish in your sweats?