Alex Gonzaga has been engaged with her boyfriend of three years Mikee Morada for seven months now. The YouTube star is learning how to be a homemaker straight from her sissy Toni Gonzaga-Soriano.
Despite knowing how to bake, Alex begun her “Wife 101” classes by invading the house and kitchen of the Multimedia Star in order for her to master being a baker. Alex decided to learn how to make the special “Paul’s Banana Bread” with the help of her sister.
On her latest YouTube video, Alex put on her baking skills to test as Toni guided her in prepping their family’s favorite pasty.
Here is a step-by-step procedure!
- Mash the bananas
2. Mix the wet ingredients: coconut oil, honey, eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract
3. Combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt
4. Blend the wet and dry ingredients
5. Put the mixture into the pan after greasing it
6. Put the pan in the oven
7. Enjoy the banana bread with your loved ones
To judge the outcome of her lesson with her sister, Alex let Mikee taste the banana bread that she made. Watch the full video to know if Alex flunked or aced this session.
Catch more from Viva Entertainment here: