If ever you’re staying in and being safe this Valentine’s Day with your SO or loved one, why not make it extra special and healthy for all of you with Andi Eigenmann’s “Mac and Squeesh” recipe!
In vlog back in 2020, Andi shared what they do for a day, the eco-conscious mother of three gladly shares her healthy recipe of vegan Mac and Cheese she wittily calls “Mac and Squeesh” as in squash. Here’s how you do it!
Any type of Pasta
1. Prepare the squash cut it in half and carved out the seeds
2. Drizzle prepared squash with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Roast squash in the oven for 30 minutes
4. Prepare the pasta. Boil it to al dante.
5. In a baby food maker or food processor, combine 3/4 cup of roasted squash, almost 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast, and mix. Then add 1/4 tsp each of cumin, turmeric, paprika, 1 tsp of salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup of cashews, and 3 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup of almond milk
6. Add more olive oil if needed.
[Optional] Chop sour dough bread, add a drizzle of olive oil, and toast it in the oven for added crunch and texture to the dish.
If you need a rather visual guide, watch the full vlog here:
Check out other stories about Andi:
- Andi Eigenmann Dances with Ellie, Philmar, Lilo, and More ‘Nakaka-Goodvibes’ Happy Islanders TikTok Clips
- Pamilya Ni Andi Eigenmann “Very Soon” Na Ang Pag-uwi Sa Siargao!
- Andi Eigenmann on Dealing with Post-Partum Emotions: “I’m choosing to look on the positive side of all of this”