Millennial Multi-hyphenate Nadine Lustre dominated this year’s MYX Music Awards (MMA) after winning four out of four of the categories she’s nominated in.

Instagram/@andreisuleik

The Multimedia Princess won Music Video of the Year (“St4y Up”), Artist of the Year, Female Artist of the Year, and Media Soundtrack of the Year (“Prom” with James Reid). Nadine did not forget to thank her proud boyfriend who wrote her song, “St4y Up.”

Fan votes accounted for 60% of the final tally while the remaining 40% came from the artist votes. Because of these wins, Nadine is now the third winning-est artist in the MMA with 13 awards, next to Sarah Geronimo (28) and Gloc-9 (18).

Here is the list of Nadine’s MMA wins for the past years:

2015

– Favorite Media Soundtrack (“No Erase” with James)

2016

– Favorite Music Video (“Me and You”)
– Favorite Song (“Me and You”)
– Favorite Artist
– Favorite Female Artist
– Favorite Collaboration (“Hanap-Hanap” with James)

2017

– Favorite Female Artist
– Favorite Media Soundtrack (“This Time” with James)

2018

– Music Video Guest Appearance of the Year (“The Life” – James)

So far, 2019 has been a great year for Nadine, given the numerous awards she has been getting. Earlier this year, Nadine and James were hailed the Most Popular Love Team for Movies at the 50th Guillermo Mendoza Awards.

The 25-year old all-around performer recently won two Best Actress awards given by the Young Critics Circle and FAMAS. She is also nominated in the same category at the 42nd Gawad Urian Awards.

Instagram/@careless.music.manila

Nadine just came from a short vacation in El Nido, Palawan to celebrate James’ 26th birthday. She is now busy with the few remaining shooting days of her upcoming dance musical film,”Indak,” with Sam Concepcion.

 

Answer polls and quizzes below!

POLL: Which Gawad Urian Best Actress nominee is your fave?

POLL: Which of these roles would you like Nadine to portray in the future?

QUIZ: Can you answer these 26 questions about James Reid?

QUIZ: Are you more like Sarah, Nadine, or Anne?

Facebook Comments