If you’re not giving in to the feast around you this Noche Buena, then why not get the best of both worlds and request a healthier version instead? Or better yet follow this healthy cake recipe Andi Eigenmann made for her baby Lilo’s first birthday.
The cake is actually a smash cake and a chocolate version of Andi’s ‘Healthier Banana Bread’ recipe.
Based on the video, here’s the recipe:
3 cups of flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
Unsweetened cacao powder
2 tbsp of liquid sweetener (can be honey, maple syrup, agave syrup, coconut nectar)
2 tbsps of peanut butter
1 cup of Yogurt
1 tsp Vanilla
2 cups Yoghurt
1 cup Powdered sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Mix all wet ingredients together. It’s okay if you have chunks, you’ll put it soon in a blender anyway. Tip: If the bananas aren’t ripe, put them in the oven!
2. Put all the wet ingredients in the blender and blend ’till nice and smooth.
3. Add the dry ingredients next.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Prepare the baking pan and grease it up. You can use coconut oil or any oil of your preference.
6. Baked until cooked.
7. Coat the cake with the Yogurt frosting.
Check out the full video below and see how Andi did it!
Check out other stories about Andi:
- Andi Eigenmann Gets Teary Eyed Realizing Ellie is Already a Big Girl
- Cutest Tweets About Andi Eigenmann and Philmar Alipayo’s Engagement
- Here’s How to Make Andi Eigenmann’s Gender Reveal Cupcakes